Please Read Our Cancellation Policy, Terms, and Conditions
It is the responsibility of our guests at the time of booking to read our policies. Please be sure of your dates and travel plans before you book your stay with us. Once we have committed to hold a room for you, we will turn other inquiries away. Due to the size of our Bed and Breakfast, any cancellations greatly affect us. We appreciate your understanding of our policies as explained below:
- Reservation payment information: All online reservations require full payment at time of booking. We accept PayPal as a form of payment. You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to book with us. You will have the option to pay with your PayPal account or use a major credit card at the time of booking.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of reservation: A $50 fee per room will be charged for all cancellations. No exceptions.
- Refund of Deposit Policy: Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to arrival date. If received within fourteen days, we reserve the right to charge a one-night fee.
- Cancellations must be made verbally to Innkeepers.
- No refunds are given for early departures. Once checked-in, there are no refunds.
- No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive, we will consider that to be a No-Show and you forfeit the deposit paid.
- Use of the rooms and other areas is reserved exclusively for our registered guests. Please, no visitors to guest rooms.
- Room charges quoted are for one or two guests per room.
- Pets and/or Animals: We regret that we are not able to permit pets of any kind in our Bed & Breakfast.
- Please Inform us with any food or pet allergies when booking your stay.
- No smoking allowed in any rooms of the house. You are more than welcome to smoke outside 8 feet from building entrances.
- We are not wheelchair-accessible.
- No cooking allowed in rooms. A list of nearby restaurants within walking distance will be provided upon check-in.
- No candles allowed and no body oils on bedsheets.
- Rates, Check-in and Check-out Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are for one or two people and include a complimentary full and/or continental breakfast according to arrival date.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on all major holidays and holiday weekends throughout the year, including special event weekends.
- Check-in time is 2:30PM.
- Check-out time is 11:00AM.
- Children are welcome. All rooms are for a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- No sleeping bags or cots can be brought into rooms.
- Personal items left behind: Please contact us if you have left any personal property behind. We will be more than happy to ship items back to you for a charge.
Our Happy Visitors
I loved my time at Suzy and Kent's lovely antique home-inn. It is impeccably clean and comfortable and within walking distance of so many of the historical sights in charming New Harmony. Suzy is an incredible cook and her breakfasts were delicious.
Joan, April 2017
We definitely recommend the Leather Leaf Inn to anyone visiting New Harmony. Suzy checked a couple times before our visit to make sure all was well with our plans. She is a perfect BB host.
Russ, May 2016
Things to Do
Guided Walking Tours
Dive into the intricate and fascinating history of New Harmony through a variety of guided walking tours.
The eclectic antique shops are a staple of New Harmony. From Firehouse Antiques to The Antique Emporium, guests are sure to walk away with a treasure.
Prepare to experience the unique restaurants of New Harmony. Choose from coffee shops, taverns, cafés, and more. Visitors will never face a lack of choices here in New Harmony!